CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Guess who I got to see today????

I FINALLY got to see my little guy Isaac today. He's getting so big!!! His hair is really thick and long in the back, but very light on the top and sides, too cute! He's standing up by himself for a few seconds, but not taking any steps yet. I found some of Bobby's baby clothes, and this is one of them. I never thought I'd have a grandbaby wearing them someday! LOL Avery took the pics, so that's why they're kind of crooked. :)

3 comments:

Stacey said...

ohhhh such cute pictures!!!! Love his little tongue sticking out!!!!!

Tanya said...

LOOK AT YOU! You look so awesome! How much weight have you lost so far? I've lost nothing:(

Unknown said...

oh he is so sweet and growing sooooo much!

and look at YOU miss hot mama!