CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

At the Orchard in Speer, IL

I'm finally getting around to updating my blog from when we visited my family last weekend up in Illinois. Sorry to my brother's that I know stalk my blog for not posting sooner. :) Love you guy's!! It was a great weekend. I miss my family so much!! This was a pretty cool place. We had a lot of fun. Here's a few pic's to share.

Neither kid was thrilled about taking pics on the pumpkin's.














This billy goat bridge was the funniest thing. These goats go from one side to the other while people use a manual conveyer belt to send food up to them in a little plastic cup. This particilar one took a liking to my dad.














My middle brother Dr. Don & I. I love you bro!!














My niece Hannah and her kitty Boo.


















My nieces Hannah and Elizabeth.
















My brother Dr. Don and sis-in-law Jenean. 19 year's of bliss!! LOL I love you sis!!

Love my fam!!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

AWESOME Autumn shots Julie!!! I LOVE this time of year, you have a nice looking family

The Dolphin Inn said...

Great photos Julie - love the billy goat bridge, XXX

Melissa S said...

Makeover by David Cook? Is that off his Analog Heart CD??? I am off to check that out! Looks like beautiful weather that day...I love the fall...but I think my kids are getting tired of posing with pumpkins...well except the ones they either paint or carve lol!

Stacey said...

ohhh those are awesome Autumn pictures!!!!!

Unknown said...

awesome autumn pics girl...it's SO my fav time of year!

Jen said...

Great pictures Julie! Looks like you had a great visit with your family!

Heather said...

looks like you had a fabulous time with your family!!