CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fun Day

It's been awhile since I've updated my blog. I guess there's not been too much going on to talk about. The weather has been absolutely beautiful here, so I wanted to do something with the kid's yesterday. We went to the park for awhile with my friend Meg and then we went to a local Pumpkin Patch here in town. It's just a little bitty place that has games and a few fun things for the kid's to do. All of the pumpkins are already picked and set out ready to buy. The kid's had a great time.





5 comments:

Shannon said...

looks like you had a great autumn day!

mojoprice said...

Your kids are so darn cute. Looks like they had a wonderful time. We need to take the kids to get their pumpkins sometime this weekend or next. They went with their preschool this past week (and my parents went with them) and had a blast, but we still need to go as a family.

Stacey said...

ohhhhh what great pictures girl!!! Can't wait to see what you do with them!!!!!

Lydia Siegel said...

Looks like the kids had some fun! I cant wait to take my kiddos to a pumpkin patch!

charlotte said...

I love fall and going to the pumpkin patch! love that top pic. what a fun day out :)